Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Buying a new truck and need advice

Hi! We are looking at buying a full size truck for our family so that we can tow a camper. We have 4 kids and they are all still in some sort of seat. My 3 year old just turned FF and she's in a chico, My 5 year old is in a Graco 5 point harness, my 7 year old is in a Graco 5 point harness but we are moving him to a high back booster soon, and my 10 year old is in just a booster seat. I'm fairly certain our younger 3 will fit in the back bench of a truck no problem but our concern is the 10 year old. He would have to sit in the front of the truck. I am assuming he would have to fit in the passenger seat since it has the shoulder belt. Does anyone with 4 kids drive a truck? Recommendations on trucks to look? We are just starting our search so advice is definitely appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads