armless booster for 3 across

U

Unregistered

I need help.

2013 CRV. 7.5 YO, 6 YO, and newborn

We currently have two Graco Affix (one HBB and one not) and I need to buy the baby seat. The Keyfit fits/installs very easily but there is no room for the boys to reach the buckle in between the seats. I think I will want the baby to be behind the driver most of the time, but will need to be able to move somewhere else when/if my tall husband ever drives.

We will be moving to Germany before the baby is born but I would like to make sure I have a solution that will allow all three kids to ride together before we get there.

Is Peg Perego Flex an option for 3 across? I am hoping for a cheaper option than buying two $300 boosters. What about Maxi Cosi Rodifix? Are there German seats that might fit better?

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
The Peg Flex should work well there. Maybe one of those (the baby can use it down the road) and a Harmony Youth Booster for the backless booster rider?

Wendy

N

Neill in Vancouver

I was looking at the Peg Perego Flex last week - my daughter found it very comfortable and it fit well. Does anyone know if the lack of armrests makes this booster less safe in any way? I had assumed the armrests were needed on boosters to keep the lap belt positioned low over the lap in a forward crash, but maybe the armrests are not a safety feature?

U

Unregistered

Would the peg Perego flex work well with a FF diono radian rxt and a RF radian?

Looking to put my 6.5 year old in a booster, have my 3.5 year old FF in the radian and move baby into the RF radian.

I have a 2008 Passat wagon.
I tried the graco turbobooster, but it was so tight that doing up the seatbelt would be near to impossible. I'm wondering if the narrowness of the peg Perego flex and the no armrests would be a good fit.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC