Pathfinder Question

Vinjari1990

I currently lease a 2016 Ford Escape, we have just over 1 year left on our lease so we are starting to look at options. We have 1 son who is 2.5 and rides in a Britax Frontier. We are hoping to foster/adopt a 2nd child but we will not (most likely) have more than 2 kids. But I am also looking at scenarios when we could be watching a cousin or friend so I really want the 3rd row. I'm not opposed to vans but am really hoping to stay with a suv. My husband gets a discount on certain brands and Nissan is one of them and I really like the Pathfinder.

So my question....i know some vehicles have issues/incompatibilities with car seats. Is there anything I should be aware of? Am I right in assuming we most likely wouldn't have any issues fitting up to 3/4 kids in car seats/boosters? At most only 1 would be rear facing most likely....

I live in a very snowy/hilly state so I really want SUV, something that performs well in snow. Often we are needing to be out before roads are all plowed etc. Thanks!

ADS

MyTwoSons

I love our Pathfinder! We have a '15 Pathfinder that we purchased when we used to live in Colorado. It performs very well in the snow, and has a high clearance which was helpful when we were on roads with snow ruts. We've had a Britax Frontier as well as a variety of boosters installed in it with no problems. I haven't had anything except no-back boosters in the 3rd row, so I can't guarantee no issues there with other types of seats due to the fixed headrests in that row.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC