Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Canada Best infant seats for twins + 3 across

Hi there! We have twins coming in May and are wondering if it's possible to not have to buy a bigger vehicle. We currently have a 2004 Honda accord and a 9 year old in a Harmony Youth Booster. Are there any infant seats that will leave enough room for the 9 year old to buckle herself in and sit semi-comfortably? We're in Canada and hoping to spend under $250 a seat if possible, although I'm open to hearing more expensive options if they're guaranteed to fit.

TIA!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: Best infant seats for twins + 3 across

Bumping.

I imagine there is a solution for you, since you already have a small booster. Have you tried any seats yet?
    -Reta
    Former CPST
    Mom of V, born 6/2014, FF in a Pioneer and Boulevard G4
    G dog, rescued 6/2016, in a belted SturdiBag

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by MelodyoftheForest View Post
    Bumping.

I imagine there is a solution for you, since you already have a small booster. Have you tried any seats yet?
    Thanks! Haven't tried anything yet, but we definitely need to get moving on seats soon! I have my eye on the evenflo litemax as it looks quite narrow, but the fact that it needs 1.5" clearance from the front seats makes me nervous. I was hoping someone with a similar sized car knew if there was a setup that is possible or if we should just bite the bullet and buy a used minivan.

CPS Fanatic

The Graco Snugride Click Connect 35 is good for buckling boosters next to it and is currently on sale at amazon.ca for CDN$230. And it doesn't have the weird requirements of the Evenflo infant seats.