3 Across 2014 Honda Civic

H

help4kids16

So we're expecting a new baby this week but weren't expecting how difficult it would be to install the car seats! My children are both currently in safety first guide 65 FF seats but I also got my son the graco turbo booster. I got the Chicco Keyfit 30 for the baby and really would love to keep that seat! But we can't seem to get them in the car! Help!

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
How tall and heavy are your kids? Did you put the screws in the armrests of the high back Graco Turbobooster?

Wendy

H

help4kids16

My husband did put the screws on but could unscrew if needed. My son is 5 years 3 mo and weighed 42 lbs last check at a little over 40 inches. My daughter is 2 yrs 2 mo and her last check uo was awhile ago so I know she's grown hut snout 26 lbs. No idea on height :-(

MelodyoftheForest

Wendy was just making sure the screws were in the booster, as many people forget to! That booster is quite square and bulky, so it may not be best choice for a three across. The Evenflo SureRide/Titan 65 might puzzle better with other seats if you put it FF in the center, but I don't have any direct experience. Do you have a Babies R Us nearby where you could try some other seats?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC