Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Oxo Tot Cubby+ full featured lightweight high end stroller

PRICE LOWERED TO $300ppd I might consider a trade for new like valued car seat or partial trade. Only car seats I'm looking for at the moment, though would be Frontier, Pinnacle, Boulevard ClickTight ARB, Diono convertible or either Clek convertible.

I can take a pic, but it's just a pic of the box so not particularly helpful. It retails for $399, charcoal color. Great heavy duty but light weight stroller, high end. Features: -one handed fold and unfold-stands alone when folded-adjustable handlebar-extra pockets-durable materials-sandal-friendly brake that only requires the bottom of your foot to use-ventilated back panel that opens automatically when the seat is reclined-generous, expandable basket underneath-“secret” pocket up by the handle just for grown-ups to store phones, keys, wallets-5-point safety harness with a one-pull cinching feature-adjustable leg rest-For children 6 months to 50 lb-Waterproof, UPF 50 canopy protects your little one, rain or shine-Pull-out canopy extension provides extra coverage for the sunniest days-Seat reclines in any position for your little one’s comfort -Car seat compatible with available car seat adaptorsHere's a video: https://youtu.be/__mubP_HnMYHere's a link to it on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/OXO-Cubby-Plu...ot+cubby%2BAnd a link to a review: http://www.savvysassymoms.com/blog/r...ubby-stroller/
    Last edited by littleangelfire; 03-23-2017 at 11:03 PM.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Oxo Tot Cubby+ full featured lightweight high end stroller

Just an FYI the Amazon listing you linked to is selling it for$299

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well... that was fast!
    Baby #1 due 10/1/16

Thank you, I linked the wrong one on accident. That Amazon listing is for the Oxo Tot Cubby, mine is the Oxo Tot Cubby+. I'll fix it.

CPST and ketchup snob ketchupqueen's Avatar

How tall is it? How is the push?
    CPST and Mom to Emma, 15, Bridget, 13, Maggie, 11, Katie Sue, 6, Jimmy, born May 2019,
    and Becky, waiting for us as part of our eternal family.
    Our '02 Odyssey, car seats, and seatbelts saved our lives. Now riding in a '13 Odyssey!

I haven't taken it out of the box because I figure it's worth more new in the box, but all the reviews I've read rave about it. I'm more of a heavy duty stroller person, at least at this point, and I already have a single and a double I like well enough.

Bumping to lower price to $300ppd, shipping I think will be around $50-$60 for me, so that means you're getting a $399 stroller for $250 or less. Please get it out of my kitchen.