Is this a price to buy at?

flutie128

So, Target has the E2F for $152.99 this week online. Is this a great price? Should I buy it and store it until this spring/summer when I plan to put my baby in it? I am still confused as it if I want the E2F, the E2F 3 in 1 or the E2F 4Ever seat though. For what is it worth I will probably never use any of the seats as a booster since I have found dedicated booster easier to use and lighter.

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
It's a good price but not record breaking. Unless they are doing the $25 gift card with purchase in which case that's the lowest it gets.

If you're not certain I'd wait (besides more options might come out.) This price will happen again several times a year.

flutie128

It's a good price but not record breaking. Unless they are doing the $25 gift card with purchase in which case that's the lowest it gets.

If you're not certain I'd wait (besides more options might come out.) This price will happen again several times a year.

Thanks for the help. I will probably just wait. Her infant seat doesn't expire until August so I have until then to decide what seat I want.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC