Latchable harness boosters?

griffinej5

My extend2fit was involved in a crash yesterday, and thus I'll be replacing it. I don't really need an extend 2 fit current seats will keep the youngest currently existing child rf to at least 4, likely longer. If I replace, I'm thinking a harnessed booster is what I'd go with. I'm looking for one though that can be latched as a booster, and preferably could be used without removing the harness. Seats that also rf would be okay too. Price range would be comparable to the e2f, though I am willing to put in a bit more, and I would have that to use as a trade in now as well on BRU sales. Thanks

I'm not super worried about the children who would use this seat outgrowing it. One just turned 6, and when with us rides ff in a clone, or rf in the e2f (she used it over the weekend and it was still in my car). She's maybe 45lbs soaking wet. The other would not use it yet, but is 3.5, maybe 28lbs, currently rf. She wouldn't likely use this seat for at least another year, but I'm assuming it would last till she didn't need it.

ADS

griffinej5

I'm thinking for that and for the prices, I'd probably go with the extend to fit 3 in 1. With the trade in it would be lower than the retail price of the regular version it would replace.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC