Questions about the trade in at Babies R Us

cookie123

First off, I thought I would get a Frontier but it wasn't in the flyer, just the Pioneer. So I'm wondering if it would be included.

Secondly, do they take baby stuff? Like could I trade in an old jumperoo?

Thirdly, is my discount best on Saturday with my credit card?

Thanks!

ADS

Lovatic24

1. the frontier should be included. 95% sure it is.

2. Yes! Car seats, strollers, travel systems, high chairs, play yards, bassinets, infant swings, bouncers, walkers, entertainers, cribs and toddler/twin beds can be traded in!!

3. You cannot stack offers. If you use you rewards card you will get 30% no matter what day.

Hope this helps:)

cookie123

1. the frontier should be included. 95% sure it is.

2. Yes! Car seats, strollers, travel systems, high chairs, play yards, bassinets, infant swings, bouncers, walkers, entertainers, cribs and toddler/twin beds can be traded in!!

3. You cannot stack offers. If you use you rewards card you will get 30% no matter what day.

Hope this helps:)

Thanks. I thought Saturdays had an extra discount with the credit card. I've barely used mine and I forget now. Or maybe it was some other day.

Lovatic24

Saturday (and Thursday too, I think) does have a discount normally, but you can't combine coupons or discounts with the 30% off you will be getting already with the trade-in. Have fun with your Frontier! I LOVE my Pioneer!!!

cookie123

Saturday (and Thursday too, I think) does have a discount normally, but you can't combine coupons or discounts with the 30% off you will be getting already with the trade-in. Have fun with your Frontier! I LOVE my Pioneer!!!

Thanks. Oh, right. The 30% WAS with the credit card. Duh. I'm still not committed to the Frontier! I figure it has the best chance of a good install though. I did try the Transitions and couldn't get a good install. I'm going to get over there next week and make a decision. Ha ha. I've had the Frontier and the Secure Kid before but don't remember which car they were in. My Prius with the leather seats haven't been great for installs.

Lovatic24

My friend has a honda insight with leather seats and i have been able to get a secure kid and a graco tranzitions installed nice and tight. I don't know how tall the frontier will be able to go in a prius.

laurengt

The Frontier is included. If your store is like ours, they stopped carrying the Frontier in favor of the cheaper Pioneer (which may be why it's not pictured in your flyer). The coupon is good only in store but if they don't actually have what you want, you can order a seat in store that they carry online/at other stores. So, if I go buy a Frontier (which I'm also thinking about doing in the trade in), I will just trade it in in store and place the order with the customer service desk for the seat I want.

I literally asked about this in store last night. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amelia

I tried to order a marathon click tight in store last night as they didn't have one in stock. They told me I would only get 20% off if it was ordered. I left instead.

AllieK

Ugh. I hope that's not the case when I go to buy. I'm wanting a Britax Parkway or Recaro ProBooster but they're not carried in store anywhere near me.

cookie123

My friend has a honda insight with leather seats and i have been able to get a secure kid and a graco tranzitions installed nice and tight. I don't know how tall the frontier will be able to go in a prius.

Good point about the height of the Frontier. Maybe I'll give a Secure kid a try. Do they carry it in store? Hopefully I'll get a new car in the not too distant future so there's that.

cookie123

they should. it's where I bought mine.

There weren't any available anywhere around here. I tried the Maestro And couldn't get an acceptable seat belt install with it so I got the Frontier. While it's terribly heavy the install is great and easy.

2BunniesMommy

Good point about the height of the Frontier. Maybe I'll give a Secure kid a try. Do they carry it in store? Hopefully I'll get a new car in the not too distant future so there's that.

I think the height would be ok. I have a Honda Insight and was able to get the Frontier high enough for my daughter until she was 7 and probably could have gone one more click. It was many years ago that I rode in the back seat of a Prius, but it was much roomier than my car, so if they are still about the same inside, I would get a Frontier. I was pretty comfy in the Prius back seat while pregnant for a 2 hour each way trip. Got in one of our Insights' back seats yesterday to de-fog the windows and was thinking how glad I was not to ride back there.

cookie123

I think the height would be ok. I have a Honda Insight and was able to get the Frontier high enough for my daughter until she was 7 and probably could have gone one more click. It was many years ago that I rode in the back seat of a Prius, but it was much roomier than my car, so if they are still about the same inside, I would get a Frontier. I was pretty comfy in the Prius back seat while pregnant for a 2 hour each way trip. Got in one of our Insights' back seats yesterday to de-fog the windows and was thinking how glad I was not to ride back there.

I did try it before I bought it. The highest height is not usable. The second sort of fits. I'll be trading in my Prius at some point so I hope it works out until then. There was no Secure Kid at any Babies or Toys r Us around my Metro area so I tried a seat belt install with a Maestro and couldn't get it tight enough. The Frontier goes in so well and quickly. I wish it didn't weigh a thousand lbs. I also noticed that my seat belt looks damaged from the Fllo lock off when I used it forward facing. :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC