Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Frontier 85 crotch buckles!

Please help!

Two of my crotch buckles on my Frontier 85's have broken within a week!
    Britax customer service won’t replace them; and told me I have to buy all new harnesses at over $20 each plus shipping. Willing to pay for them, just not $20! I'm hoping I can find a couple crotch buckles that came from an unoccupied crashed seat or something like that. If you have something that might work please let me know. Thanks so much! The seats are from 7/2010, ad 6/2011 if that helps.
    Last edited by tanusscott22; 01-11-2017 at 07:44 AM.
    G 2009: 46" & 41# FF FR85 G 2011 40" & 37# FF FR85
    G 2012: 30" 28# RF XTSL
    G 2015: 22" & 11# RF Via

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads