What ffing seat would leave the most leg room?

cookie123

This sounds weird I know. I'm using the Fllo ffing for Griffin and there's not much space for his legs between his seat and the seat in front of him. Which is me. This is better as opposed to the passenger seat because I sit closer to the dash than the passenger seat. I'm planning to give the Fllo to DD2 for her baby when he outgrows the infant seat and I planned on just getting the Frontier but then I saw someone say something about this in regards to the Frontier, probably somewhere on FB.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

ADS

cookie123

I saw the harness height was 17 in on the site. I'd have to check Griff's first. I don't know where he is on the seat he has now.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Any sort of combination seat will place him lower down & closer to the seatback. Maybe go to BRU or BBB and try a few to see what you like best?

cookie123

Any sort of combination seat will place him lower down & closer to the seatback. Maybe go to BRU or BBB and try a few to see what you like best?

Good idea. It's too cold to play car seats. I'll try a few out in my car once it warms up a bit. Even when the temp has been a bit warmer the wind chill has been a killer. Mainly I'm interested in the Frontier. Possibly the Nautilus with the lock off.

laurengt

I agree that a combination seat may be a good option. As for convertible seats, a radian sits pretty close to the car's seat and may be a good option as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC