Seats with easiest covers to remove

djma

FD almost 6 months has severe reflux. We are constantly having to wash the cover on her keyfit. I would like to move her to a convertible soon but need something that has an extremely easy cover to remove and wash.

From what I remember with DD (who's 7), her MyRide was a simple one piece mostly elastic cover to get off. Is it still the same? Any other seats that have easily removable covers? Price is a factor.

She is 13lbs and 24.5". This will not be her final seat - just looking for something that will get us to at least a year when hopefully her reflux will settle down.

ADS

lgenne

Oh, also, a more upright install might actually reduce the amount of the mess you have to clean up.

aept

We have a Graco size4me convertible with a rapid remove cover. The color is called Finch. It is removable without uninstalling the seat from the car and without undoing the harness. It's got some of the nicer features you might want in a seat but for less cost of the Chicco zip.
We also have a scenera next in grandma's car. The harness needs to come off to get the cover off but it's a very cute and decent little seat, nice and simple and you could buy two for under $100 to swap them out as they need cleaning! Our toddler likes both seats. (and her radian which I hope she never throws up in!)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

djma

Thanks! Chicco NextFit is out of budget for now. I will look at the SceneraNext and the Graco - didn't realize they made one with a rapid remove cover.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC