Kia Sedona 2015 8 pass, middle row, middle seat

cocoacindy

Hi! We're due to buy some new car seats so I'm trying to see if there's any seat that will fit the middle row, middle seat (the removable 8th seat) in the Kia Sedona 2015. We're a family of 7 with 3 littles in seats.

DD almost 6 yrs, average size, harnessed- currently riding in a Nautilus or Harmony Defender
DS 3 years old, 30th percentile height and weight, REAR FACING- currently RF in radian 100 or sureride dlx
DD 1 REAR FACING- currently in a baby trend infant seat, have a Safety First available

Hit me with some new seats! :) We could swing the $250 seats, but not the $300 plus ones. I do need to find some for my mom's car so will do another post for that.

Thanks for your help!!

ADS

cocoacindy

I'm looking for any seat that could potentially fit in that spot. We don't need to use it right now, but I'd like the flexibility to be able to use it if needed. I'm thinking if I needed my trunk and 3rd row for cargo we could put 3 car seats in the middle row- if I get crazy enough to think my 3 kids could sit in the same row! :)

So rear facing or forward facing! And yes I realize that seat does not have a tether.

aept

I just bought a 2015 Kia a month ago and so I haven't tried too many connections figurations yet. I did find that my 10 year old 5-stepped in that 8th seat or he could use the incognito there. I did note that a radian DID NOT work rear-facing there because the plastic feet of the radian were right up against the plastic hinges of the seat at the seat bight so it didn't want to nestle in like it should.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

linneabw

Did you ever try the Harmony Defender in the middle middle seat? I've not had a lot of luck rear facing or forward facing in that seat and wondering if the Defender was slim enough to fit.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC