Chicco Booster

Kobain's Mommy

How are people liking it. We are thinking around DS's 7th birthday to switch to a booster in DH's truck for DS. Currently he's 54lbs and 1/4" shy of 4', he's mostly legs. He currently is in a FR85 in the truck and FR90. DH has a 98 ram quad cab. The back seat has no head rests. I like how padded the Chicco boosters.

ADS

flutie128

My DD has it and we really like it. I don't think it is the tallest booster out there though and with no headway you want him in a high back booster for as long as possible for head/neck protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

katymyers

We have one. It is short, my less than average height seven year old only has one more click up to go on it. It's not a total deal breaker because I do plan on putting him in a backless fairly soon. My extremely short younger son will get quite a few years of use out of it though. It does fit very small children well, on the shortest setting it fit my teeny tiny three year old (still fits rear facing in her G3 Boulevard, tiny) beautifully. If you have a tall kid I would skip it but an average to short one should be fine in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kobain's Mommy

Thanks! The plan is for DH to get a new truck before DS is out of a high back. We just got a new to us 2011 Caravan that will be paid off in 2 years or less. Once it's paid off we will be getting him a newer truck.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC