News Welcome Back! Report Bugs Here

ADS

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I'm not sure if this is the proper place for this, but I haven't been able to access the blog for awhile. At first I thought it was just my internet connection, but I've been able to go to other sites without issue, while whether on my phone or on my computer, I can't access carseatblog.com. I can't access it directly (by typing it into the navigation bar), through the car-seat.org links (when clicking on an "Update from Our Blog") or even by doing a google search for the blog and then clicking on the entry in the search results. Each time, it either says "connecting" and nothing happens, or it says that it cannot access the server. Any idea what is going on?

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
I assume you can access the forum from the same computer that will not load CarseatBlog? Is it the same computer you used for this post? If so I can check your IP address to see if it was blocked for some reason, for example, if you tried to login to the blog and mis-typed your password a few times.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
I think I found it, looks like you were blocked a couple weeks ago for login attempts. Let me know if it is working now, please. Feel free to message me if you forgot the login procedure, it's sort of complicated but we get so many hack attempts it became necessary.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I'm getting a "do you want to leave this site" message when I try to post today.

Eta: but not here. Weird.

It posts fine btw. I just have to click "leave." Android, chrome.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I'm getting a "do you want to leave this site" message when I try to post today.

Eta: but not here. Weird.

It posts fine btw. I just have to click "leave." Android, chrome.

No changes made recently, it could be a rogue ad or something, if you see anything unusual see if you can get a screenshot of as much as possible including ads please

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC