Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    CPST and ketchup snob ketchupqueen's Avatar

Re: Welcome Back! Report Bugs Here

Here's the new post! Thanks for the redirect
    https://www.car-seat.org/showthread....20#post2946020
    CPST and Mom to Emma, 13, Bridget, 11, Maggie, 9, Katie Sue, 4
    and Becky, waiting for us as part of our eternal family.
    Our '02 Odyssey, car seats, and seatbelts saved our lives. Now riding in a '13 Odyssey!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Quote Originally Posted by ketchupqueen View Post
    Here's the new post! Thanks for the redirect
    https://www.car-seat.org/showthread....20#post2946020
    Should be working shortly!

4. Thank You from:

I'm not sure if this is the proper place for this, but I haven't been able to access the blog for awhile. At first I thought it was just my internet connection, but I've been able to go to other sites without issue, while whether on my phone or on my computer, I can't access carseatblog.com. I can't access it directly (by typing it into the navigation bar), through the car-seat.org links (when clicking on an "Update from Our Blog") or even by doing a google search for the blog and then clicking on the entry in the search results. Each time, it either says "connecting" and nothing happens, or it says that it cannot access the server. Any idea what is going on?
    Mama to G. (born March of 2013, riding RF in a Britax Marathon G4.1, a Graco Milestone, and a Graco Extend-2-Fit 3-in-1) and L. (born June of 2015, riding in an Chicco Nextfit, a Combi Coccoro, and a Britax Roundabout G4).

I assume you can access the forum from the same computer that will not load CarseatBlog? Is it the same computer you used for this post? If so I can check your IP address to see if it was blocked for some reason, for example, if you tried to login to the blog and mis-typed your password a few times.
    Welcome to Car-Seat.Org! Click to Post a Question. Please respect our signature guidelines. Thank you.
    These topics have useful information: Main Announcement, User Guidelines, Please Support Car-Seat.Org
    Please support Car-Seat.Org by using forum links to Amazon (please bookmark!), Wayfair, Target, eBay, Walmart, Albee and our Sponsors.
    All Website Content Copyright© 2001-2017, Car-Seat.Org, All Rights Reserved
    Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About Us

I think I found it, looks like you were blocked a couple weeks ago for login attempts. Let me know if it is working now, please. Feel free to message me if you forgot the login procedure, it's sort of complicated but we get so many hack attempts it became necessary.
    Welcome to Car-Seat.Org! Click to Post a Question. Please respect our signature guidelines. Thank you.
    These topics have useful information: Main Announcement, User Guidelines, Please Support Car-Seat.Org
    Please support Car-Seat.Org by using forum links to Amazon (please bookmark!), Wayfair, Target, eBay, Walmart, Albee and our Sponsors.
    All Website Content Copyright© 2001-2017, Car-Seat.Org, All Rights Reserved
    Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About Us

Yay! Back in now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mama to G. (born March of 2013, riding RF in a Britax Marathon G4.1, a Graco Milestone, and a Graco Extend-2-Fit 3-in-1) and L. (born June of 2015, riding in an Chicco Nextfit, a Combi Coccoro, and a Britax Roundabout G4).

9. Thank You from: