Vacation travel help

jordansmom

I think I know what I should do, but would appreciate other opinions. We will be traveling internationally at the end of the month and have an older rental vehicle (van) at our destination that most likely does not have top tethers. Children are 7 yrs (50lbs), 5 yrs (35 lbs) and 2 yrs.

2 yr old is easy and will use CCO on plane and rental vehicle rearfacing.

5 yr old rides harnessed in a fr85 but will use a booster for this trip (has practiced and done well at home).

7 yr old rides in hbb primarily, but will also ride fine in Lbb. Obvious choice for him is bubblebum.

Seats I have to bring- bubblebum, yumi folding booster, safety 1st GO, harmony lbb booster. Also have access to cares for 5 yr old on plane.

What to bring for 5 yr old? Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Will the van have headrests and lap/shoulder belts?

Does 5 year old fit the folding booster?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC