Question Incognito

ADS

lgenne

If you time things well, you can order it from homedepot.com, ship to store, and pick it up there.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I don't think toys or us or home depot online will take my credit card. Walmart might. They did once but that was 6 months ago.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
You can buy a pre-loaded credit card with cash at most grocery and drug stores...

I've started using that option more and more because my husband doesn't want me using credit cards.

Also if you want to do Amazon... same thing... you can buy an Amazon card with cash.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
You can buy a pre-loaded credit card with cash at most grocery and drug stores...

I've started using that option more and more because my husband doesn't want me using credit cards.

Also if you want to do Amazon... same thing... you can buy an Amazon card with cash.

I have no US cash with me; only credit cards. The additional charges to take money out is crazy on top of the exchange rate. The credit card I have charges exchange rate only and no extra charges. And the money in the bank right now is needed to pay the bills coming out. LOL

Amazon takes my credit card no prob, I just can't get it to where I will be in the U.S. fast enough without having U.S. prime (prime here doesn't transfer) and maybe not even with Prime.

I did buy other gift cards with credit today so pretty sure I could have bought amazon too? But again, it's the lack of Prime that won't get it to me in time. I do have an offer to help from someone with prime so I'm going to see if we can make that work.

lgenne

You should be able to pay extra for faster shipping if the offer doesn't work out.

You could also try a local Safe Kids? Mine has the Incognito (only place I've ever seen one on the shelf) but it also has weird hours.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
You should be able to pay extra for faster shipping if the offer doesn't work out.

You could also try a local Safe Kids? Mine has the Incognito (only place I've ever seen one on the shelf) but it also has weird hours.

The fastest it showed me was 2-day Prime or 2-dah paid; both which are Friday arrival and too late. :( I'll go look again, maybe I missed an option.

I looked up Safe kids; none in this state.

Edit: it shows me 1-day shipping for $20. The seat is $22. Lol how bad do I want this? ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC