Fully furnished Mazda 5!

jwilliams

I don't have to do a three across for the first time in over 4 years!! I bought a huge high back booster and it fits!! Sparkly hearts love it.

68f77a4689073e532136c7dd1f003834.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADS

lgenne

[emoji7] I still love the Mazda 5, crash test results and all.

What in the driver side captain's chair? And is that a Tranzitions?

jwilliams

[emoji7] I still love the Mazda 5, crash test results and all.

What in the driver side captain's chair? And is that a Tranzitions?

Yes! Black Graco Tranzitions, thunder Clek Fllo, marine Recaro Performance Booster.

lgenne

Haven't they fixed that yet? As my next vehicle purchase gets closer, the 5 is always in the back of my mind.

Nope. Results came out in 2014, too late to do anything about MY2015. It looks like it was temporarily retired for MY2016, but is coming back completely redesigned for MY2017? I'm finding very little about it online.

lgenne

Actually I take that back. The Euro Mazda 5 is still a thing, and there's a page about the 2017 Mazda 5 on one Florida Mazda dealership's site, but Mazda USA has no mention of it at all.

Now I'm watching YouTube videos of the Euro Mazda 5 and I want one SO BAD.

jwilliams

Actually I take that back. The Euro Mazda 5 is still a thing, and there's a page about the 2017 Mazda 5 on one Florida Mazda dealership's site, but Mazda USA has no mention of it at all.

Now I'm watching YouTube videos of the Euro Mazda 5 and I want one SO BAD.

Me too! I hope it comes back to the US by MY 2018 when I need a new car. I love having a hatchback again (I've had a Golf and an Insight previously), and having one with a tiny third row is great. Obviously my Accord is nicer in a lot of ways, being 6 years newer, but I enjoy the Mazda in its own way. I am an absolute sucker for a sun roof. [emoji41]☀️[emoji100]

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC