Any reason why the Diono Cambria is hard to find right now?

clarinetb

I'd been looking to buy one (Canada) and there aren't a lot of places with them in stock and no one seems to have the coloured covers. They're all on sale right now so would be good to purchase, but always seems a bit suspicious when everyone is out of stock of something. Was wondering if they were stopping making them or other changes coming that someone might know about :D
Thanks!
Lauren

ADS

clarinetb

Diono has just rebranded their lineup with a new logo and new covers. I'm not sure how quickly, or if, that will expand to the Cambria though. I suspect they're clearing out existing stock.

It's here in some colours but not on sale: http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/diono-cambria-highback-booster-seat-raspberry/6000195531164

Seems to be only grey or out of stock anywhere else I usually look.

Thanks, that makes sense. Was worried something else was up if they weren't in stock :D Found Kido had them in stock, which is a long way to ship from out west, but we got hte sale and a coloured one :D

Thanks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC