Question Has anyone puzzled a FF Sureride with a FF Milestone?

lgenne

300+ miles from home, Odyssey may or may not be ready to drive today, have to get 3 kids home, maybe borrowing a 2010-ish Hyundai Sonata. Trying to figure out if that requires buying a Wayz.

ADS

Cnidaria

Well, lgenne, you have a Milestone; you could go to BRU (I assume they have a SureRide floor model) or Target (I KNOW they have a SureRide floor model) and do some parking lot research for the benefit of society! :-D

lgenne

I actually also own a Sureride. But it lives at the in-laws', hundreds of miles away.

When I posted this, the Sureride was easily accessible, one or 2 floors away. The Milestone was still installed in the minivan, which was at the shop, getting a new radiator installed, thanks to the chainsaw that fell off the truck in front of us on the interstate the day before, Labor Day. We were supposed to be home already (unplanned "vacation" day) and unsure that the minivan would be ready that day, trying to figure out if we needed to swap vehicles with MIL (who was at work, with her Sonata) and trying to figure out how that would even work with our 3 kids.

lgenne

And of course now that I'm thinking about this again, I realize that I almost certainly could have put a FF Radian in the center, with a RF Milestone outboard, and probably improved leg room for the seat in front of the RF seat.

At the time, I was dead set against having the Radian in the middle. DS2 had to be in the middle (the Milestone is generally his) to avoid constant aggravation for 6 hours of driving (DS1 is obsessed with touching DS3, particularly his face). Forgot DS2 and DS3 could swap seats.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC