Mystery of Life I finally found you....

arly1983

FLOL and your name is Evenflo Triumph Advance.

Another Britax diehard bites the dust.

I can only find 3 (or 4 according to your opinion) faults.

I have lots of pics and will do a detailed review in the review section later tonight.

ADS

MsFacetious

I liked it too actually. The sliding harness height was something that annoyed me too much though. lol Plus I figured if I was going to get a seat with only 17 inch slots I should just go with the Apex.

But, I did like it and I think it's a great option for people to use from birth - when the kid outgrows it.

arly1983

Tristy straps drive me up the wall!

However, if it comes down to twisty straps or no shoulder room/head pushed forward/ inadequate leg support: I will go with twisty straps any day.

Don't get me wrong this is not the perfect seat but it covers what is most important to me.

melniemi

Do you have both of your kids in the Triumph Advance or just the baby? I know, I'm just being nosy! I am actually interested in this seat, too, because both my boys would still fit in it! I am holding out for the new graco or compass tho, for the higher weight limit.

arly1983

Ok, I don't want everyone to misunderstand my great pleasure. This is not a perfect carseat.

THis seat fits my child, fits my car, and can be used correctly everytime.

I have looked for quite a while to find a seat that would do that.

The radian fit my child, and my car, however not my family's cars and I do like to go with other people twice a month or so. The BV/DC/MA did not fit my child and either was too narrow through the shoulders or pushed her big head forward. I also was concerned about the shallow seat depth. The como was a combination of I didn't like it, customer service was not satisfactory, and super twisty straps, and my child sweated horrible in 80 degree weather. I had began to give up and planned just to use an MA and put my hopes in the trufit.

I ordered this on a whim and did not expect to like it but found that installation was good and she fits awesome. Tomorrow I will start trying it in all my friends and families cars so we shall see.

arly1983

Do you have both of your kids in the Triumph Advance or just the baby? I know, I'm just being nosy! I am actually interested in this seat, too, because both my boys would still fit in it! I am holding out for the new graco or compass tho, for the higher weight limit.

I really like it and have DS in a regent right now but the regent might have to wait untill some of DS's sensory issues go away. I am on my third set of HUGS. (Bless his heart, it is not just his HUGS but he chew holes in his sleeves and toys, blankets, etc.) BTW, the last set I got look less tan and more orangie.

He fits with a good bit of room to go and has great leg support.

I am like you though, I want to see what the trufit and HWH graco turn out to be like. I want to go with somethin without a base if I can.

mominabigtruck

I'm glad you like yours, we love ours. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't fit in my mom's van because of the knobs but that's ok because I've got two other britax seats that will fit in her van. I think its a great seat for the money and I've never had anything but fabulous cs from evenflo so I'm happy. I do think I'll end up with a new compass seat though to replace my ma. My folding booster is great and I like their infant seats so I see no reason why I wouldn't love the new trufit.

arly1983

Here are pics:

Picture135.jpg

Picture139-1.jpg

Picture140-1.jpg

melniemi

Your kids are so cute! That baby - what an adorable chunker! She reminds me a lot of my older dd at that age! My baby now is tiny!

arly1983

OMG she is so cute! I would love to smooch those cheeks! :love:

Your kids are so cute! That baby - what an adorable chunker! She reminds me a lot of my older dd at that age! My baby now is tiny!

Thanks you guys!

SHe is such a yummy chunky baby. I mean she is literally ROUND.

But only wears a size 1 shoe at 15 months. Going take after DH's grandma who is also equally round front and back and only wears a 5.5 shoe and is 4 ft 15 ins tall.

sixboys

Thanks you guys!

SHe is such a yummy chunky baby. I mean she is literally ROUND.

But only wears a size 1 shoe at 15 months. Going take after DH's grandma who is also equally round front and back and only wears a 5.5 shoe and is 4 ft 15 ins tall.

I had one with really fat feet. It was like trying to stuff a tennis ball into a Robeez when I'd get him dressed! :D

Synchro246

I like my evenflo TA too. We have the same one. Isn't the cover deliciously soft?:love:

I personally like it for latch or lapbelt only installs. I'm not digging lap-shoulder. . .in my car at least.

Yoshi

Arly, welcome to the "Unofficial EFTA Admirer's Club"! :p You know, the seat is nice for the money, and it fits in the center of my DH's Camry like it was built into the car, and I can't argue with that. I bought it knowing full well that DD will probably only get to 5.5 in it, but I don't care! It was awesome on our 6 hr trip to Maine this past summer- she slept like the proverbial baby- no head slump and cozy as a Lazy-boy! I am glad both kids fit well in yours. We haven't had any quality issues at all, harness works fine, and I like the knob adjuster. (hated the original Triumph's though) Jackson and Camille look Soooooo cozy! Doing a happy dance for you!

arly1983

Y'all want to know the cool thing: Jackson could RF in it for .5 in more (he has 1.5 in of hard shell above his head) and he weighs 33 lbs fully dressed (lost another pound)
Picture133-1.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC