Question Can you still slide seats over in the newer Odyssey

MamaChirpy

I haven't seen it mentioned where the newer (2011+) Odysseys can be configured where the plus 1 seat is removed and the outboard seat slid to the center to make an aisle to the 3rd row. Is this still possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
No, but they have wide and narrow modes, so there's still movement there. The middle seat also isn't as pathetic, so if you remove the side seat you can still maybe install two seats there.

Wendy

CPST_girlmom

I have a 2016, and took one of the outboard captain's chairs out. The middle seat is narrow and tricky (especially for boosters) but a FF Radian fits beautifully there, as does an RF Foonf/Fllo. Third row access is super-easy like this, so the setup works really well for our family.

MamaChirpy

I have a 2016, and took one of the outboard captain's chairs out. The middle seat is narrow and tricky (especially for boosters) but a FF Radian fits beautifully there, as does an RF Foonf/Fllo. Third row access is super-easy like this, so the setup works really well for our family.

That sounds like it would work really well! I have an RXT so score!

equilibrium

Thanks for asking this OP. I was googling for the answer yesterday with no luck.

I'm wondering if anyone can post pics of their set up? We are considering one as well and will need one FF seat, one low back booster and one high back booster. In our current older Caravan, the middle row seat is down for easy access to the back.

MamaChirpy

I was thinking of asking for pics as well. I need either 2 harnessed seats and a high back or 1 harnessed seat and two high backs in the third row.

OR: I can put a RFer back there with whatever other combo works best.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC