Clek oobr

biddyk8

Does it require headrest support? And is it more of a skinny, normal or chunky fit? Dd1 is in love with the space place pattern and I'd have to order online so trying to see if it'd work.

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
It does not require head support. It is built like a vehicle seat (that was/used to be Clek's main production, actual vehicle seats!).

I would say it does not discriminate on weight. Some people dislike the shorter seat pan but my kid has never complained. My kids is basically 50% weight / 50% height but she looks stockier than my other ones because they are taller but lighter weight.

Are you going to be near me anytime soon? You can try ours

ETA: wait, are you thinking of putting DD1 in a booster already? I guess she is heavier than mine that is the same age, but I stuck her in a couple boosters for fun recently while we were swapping seats between vehicles and she looks like a peanut and like she'd be ejected in a second!

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Do you want pics of my same age kid in it? I can do that in the next couple days if you want. The one who is using it is now at the top headrest height in one vehicle and 2 clicks lower in the other vehicle (weird, huh?).

Last edited:

biddyk8

I'm not even sure what stats are in my siggy, she's 43" and 46lbs atm. She will need a new seat for hubs car soon and he only drives her 3 km a day total 1.5km each way to daycare, so I was willing to try a booster for that instead of buying another britax, she would still be harnessed with me for any trip further. And space place is a limited edition so would be to even just keep until later. So it would be going in a journey. I'm still toying over who to buy a new seat for but she loves that pattern so it's a strong contender. A picture would be awesome.
I might even buy it to keep till next spring and buy a next for Dd2 to tide her over but not sure if hubs will agree.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Ok, I will get pics! I've got 3 vehicles I can get pics in so give me a few days ok? I might be better off getting them on the weekend as all 3 vehicles will be in the same location on Saturday!

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC