Anyone have a Nissan Rogue?

SavsMom

Due to a mechanical issue with my beloved Outback I am trading it in and leading a 2016 Rouge. The lease is great and the seating is comfortable, just wondering if anyone else has one and loves it?

ADS

Mags462

Re: Anyone have a Nissan Rouge?

My mil just traded her escape for one a few months ago.... She has now owned two escapes and a rav4 and said she likes the rouge so far the best for comfort. She does not however haul anything mor have extra passengers really much at all. I havent tried to put any seats in it either ..... Im so unhelpful! Sorry!! I do know she raves abt her comfort as a driver though lol

As a side note what happened to the outback?! I thought those things went forever!!

SavsMom

Thanks for the input.

The Outback is officially out of warranty and my ac is making some weird sounds, was told the compressor may be going, I need brakes, tires, etc and I just am not one to keep a car after it starts needing "stuff" (good reason for me to go back to a lease). I loved the Outback but it's time to move on.

SavsMom

Picked it up today - car seats install nicely, lots of legroom in the 2nd row. Three across could be tricky due to a little overlap of the center belt but may be possible with the right seats. I can fit an adult in the middle a booster and frontier outboard with no issues.

Mags462

Re: Anyone have a Nissan Rouge?

Enjoy your new car!

And glad to hear if MIL needs to take all 3 boys there is a good chance they will all fit! No need for car swapping for child care! Woot!

Persimmon

Congratulations on your new car! So nice the car seats fit well.

Interesting that an adult will fit in the middle. I was planning on an Outback to replace my Forester in a few years. I tend to keep cars a long time so I want something DS4 can be a teenager and still fit in the center though. I'll have to go look at a Rouge.

SavsMom

Congratulations on your new car! So nice the car seats fit well. Interesting that an adult will fit in the middle. I was planning on an Outback to replace my Forester in a few years. I tend to keep cars a long time so I want something DS4 can be a teenager and still fit in the center though. I'll have to go look at a Rouge.

I wouldn't use the middle as a full time spot - it works but it's definitely tighter than the Outback.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC