Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Another BRU sale this year???

Will there be another BRU trade in sale this year?

Thanks,
    Stacy
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Another BRU sale this year???

I don't know for sure, but the gear manager at my local BRU said he thought in Sept they would do their "car seat-only" trade in again and in Jan/Feb the all-gear event again. He wasn't positive, though, because apparently BRU doesn't even tell stores until right before it happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mama to G. (born March of 2013, riding FF in a Chicco MyFit, an IMMI Go, and a Britax Marathon)... and L. (born June of 2015, riding RF in a Graco Milestone, a Graco Extend-2-Fit 3-in-1 and a Graco SlimFit)

Doesn't look like it. I called my local store and the corporate number. First place said not sure and second place said not sure but they normally advertise it about 3 months in advance online. Well, considering the website doesn't have anything I'm thinking no sales anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by Olive View Post
    Doesn't look like it. I called my local store and the corporate number. First place said not sure and second place said not sure but they normally advertise it about 3 months in advance online. Well, considering the website doesn't have anything I'm thinking no sales anytime soon

So interesting that the folks at our local stores have such different experiences!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mama to G. (born March of 2013, riding FF in a Chicco MyFit, an IMMI Go, and a Britax Marathon)... and L. (born June of 2015, riding RF in a Graco Milestone, a Graco Extend-2-Fit 3-in-1 and a Graco SlimFit)

Senior Community Member rachelandtyke's Avatar

Last year I could find no mention or evidence of a sale. Took 3 seats to the dump. Within a month they announced and started the trade-in.
    DD1: 13, finally five-stepping!
    DS: 9, Chicco KidFit, HBTB
    DD2: 6, ffing RA50

Quote Originally Posted by rachelandtyke View Post
    Last year I could find no mention or evidence of a sale. Took 3 seats to the dump. Within a month they announced and started the trade-in.
    Yeah that

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
    Michelle