Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member

Noncomedogenic face moisturizer

Inexpensive, can be generic, for severe acne prone skin, but without any meds in it.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Noncomedogenic face moisturizer

Cera Ve, it's carried at every drugstore as well as Walmart, Target, etc. and has really helped my acne prone skin. This is specifically what I use, in addition to the foaming cleanser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Community Member krasota's Avatar

I can't use Cerave, but I can use Vanicream. In the summer, I use the Lite version on my face. In winter, I use the heavier normal version. But I wouldn't consider either one inexpensive--they're $10+, which is on the pricey end for drug store lotions.

Have you tried dabs of olive oil or unrefined coconut oil? Just a very tiny bit goes a very long way. My husband can also use jojoba, though I'm allergic.
    Ronan (04/07) five steps!
    Aenea (03/12) FF RXT

Carseat Crazy

I really like the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel.
    Allie, Mom to
    DS (1.6.2012) riding in a Frontier
    DD (2.2.2014) riding in a 4Ever & Boulevard

Senior Community Member sirrahn's Avatar

DD1 and I both use this and like it a lot.
    Mom to DS-21 driving a 2011 Honda CR-Z, DS-19 driving a 2010 Toyota Prius, DD-16 driving a 2017 Toyota Yaris iA, and DD-14 riding in a 2018 Mazda CX-9 & 2018 Mazda CX-3

Carseat Crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by AllieK View Post
    I really like the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel.
    Their moisture surge gel is also wonderful. It really helped during the years I had bad acne. Lessened redness and moisturizer without causing irritation of any kind.