Question when did your child outgrow the monterey

ADS

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
The highback or with the back off?

We removed the back a year or two ago. My ds is almost 11, and still uses the NBB portion of his Montereys. They're still very comfy. He 5 steps in a couple of vehicles but not in either of our main ones.

Dillipop

When we moved cross country right after our oldest turned 11, he rose in ours with the back and still had plenty of room. Not sure when he actually outgrew it, as we only used it as a way to transport the back without taking truck room. He was likely around 55-56 inches, at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mags462

10y 4mo here but B does have a long torso and is tall for his age overall. I didnt like the low back belt fit - so i tried him booster free in his designated spot and was shocked he not only 5 stepped, the belt fit was actually better without the booster. He now rides in my van without a booster in that spot. He rides in a nbb in most other cars still though. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC