Foonf cover differences?

MotoMommaNH

Zoom Julius Foonf was crashed this past Sunday. 😭
So now I have to decide on what to replace it with. I definitely want another Foonf but I'm torn on the cover.

Snowberry or Cloud?? Snow berry looks sort of pilly in the pics ....Cloud looks slick.

Can anyone comment on their differences in real life?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

ADS

thepote

Sorry I'm no help, but wanted to say I hope everyone is ok! And the car!

My DH got rear-ended by Uno's last week and it's been a pain to deal with all the insurance stuff.

MotoMommaNH

Ugh thank you. This was a deer hit on I-89s in Vermont. Both airbags deployed. My poor Oddy :( I'm still waiting for the estimate. We are all OK just hubby had burns on his hand from the airbag. So scary for the kiddos but they were awesome especially since H was woken up by it all.

ef300dd196e9b50c98498dcf0655021b.jpg

On the side of the highway.

9f6fe609da4df5754fd0ba5ae3a00efb.jpg

Dillipop

The cover for the foonf can be removed if you want to keep it. It's not easy but you can call Clek and they'll walk you through it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thepote

Oh wow! Glad you're ok!! So scary :(
Hope the Ody doesn't have too much damage. Deer are trouble. I've come so close a bunch of times, but I've only ever hit the hind legs of a moose (no damage to the car, just spun the moose).

MotoMommaNH

The cover for the foonf can be removed if you want to keep it. It's not easy but you can call Clek and they'll walk you through it.

I emailed them and got the instructions last night and the cover is now off. :) It'll be my backup for now.
Just want to figure out what to get to replace it.

Dillipop

I emailed them and got the instructions last night and the cover is now off. :) It'll be my backup for now.
Just want to figure out what to get to replace it.

Yay!

I have the dragonfly? And I am pretty sure that it is a lot like the snowberry. It's an interesting texture- not rough or bumpy really but not smooth either. My kids don't seem to mind it.

Keeks64

Cloud is the same as Snowberry - it's not fuzzy but it's kind of plush I guess? It's soft but not philly or anything , it's really smooth.

I have a Capri which I love! It's the same material too.

aporthole

Cloud is the same as Snowberry - it's not fuzzy but it's kind of plush I guess? It's soft but not philly or anything , it's really smooth.

I have a Capri which I love! It's the same material too.

No, Cloud and Snowberry aren't the same material. Cloud is smooth. It feels like a tight weave canvas or smooth denim when you run your hand over it.

Keeks64

No, Cloud and Snowberry aren't the same material. Cloud is smooth. It feels like a tight weave canvas or smooth denim when you run your hand over it.

Oh yes! Sorry your right! Is it Thunder I'm thinking of them! I know one of the grey ones is the same as the snowberry & Capri

aporthole

Oh yes! Sorry your right! Is it Thunder I'm thinking of them! I know one of the grey ones is the same as the snowberry & Capri

Cloud and Thunder are exactly the same. The only difference is the shell color. Slate is the same texture as Cloud/Thunder but just a darker color.
Posted via Mobile Device

MotoMommaNH

This is all very helpful thank you! Now if they'll just restock cloud...I'll be all set!

Keeks64

Cloud and Thunder are exactly the same. The only difference is the shell color. Slate is the same texture as Cloud/Thunder but just a darker color. Posted via Mobile Device

Right! Thanks! I knew we had a grey one at my store that was fuzzy like the others but I couldn't remember the name

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC