My kid grew!!!

MsFacetious

I realized the other day when I put Ali in her Regent that she was close to the next slots up. I thought it was a fluke, but I just went and looked at pictures from the last couple of weeks. She is even with the slots she's on... geesh! She is going to have to move up to the second from the top slots here shortly.

I guess I should have seen this coming since she just went up a couple sizes in shirts... but ya know I'm blonde!

Sadi is still a good inch below the slots she is on. So I'm good there for now... lol

I get nervous everytime I have to move up a slot... it's like they are that much closer to not being in a harness and I don't like it. I'm trying not to think about uninstalling the seat to rethread the harness.... yuck. lol

Oh well... such is life. :whistle:

ADS

sb518

It's so crazy how they grow... you see them everyday and they look the "same" but they aren't!!

all together ooky

I just took the Scenera out of my DH's car because DD just outgrew it by height. I swear she fit last week. Guess now I'm on the lookout for a sale on a Regent.

MsFacetious

Yeah I'm waiting for black friday... hoping to get good deals on the two Regents we need for the other vehicle. :)

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
If you have the Regent installed with the recline bar you can re-thread the harness with it still installed. ( or at least *I* can). You just have to loosen the harness a lot and pull the splitter plate out the side. Make sure to double check by feel that you don't twist anything.

MsFacetious

Yeah, I did that in my van and about ripped my arm off. lol But I can't use the recline bar in my Mom's truck, and it is still right up against the seat back in my Dad's even with the recline bar. :)

It did work in my van though. Although it might have just been easier to take it out. lol That was quite a while ago, I doubt I could do it now.

vamom

I hear you - I had to aise the harness just this week, and I swear he was like an inch below last week!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC