BuckleBiters

StillThankful

I couldn't reply to the original threads regarding this because they were very old; therefore, I decided to post a new one.

It took almost 3 years but I just ordered 2 BuckleBiters--not for DD1 but for DD2--LOL. Excited to get them!!:jive: DD1 is fine buckling her booster but DD2 has such a terrible time in my 94 accord; therefore, I purchased a GN for her to use as a booster. A GN is the only seat that she can successfully buckle herself in. I feel like a dweeb bc I could've just ordered these from the start.:eek:: :doh:. That being said, I really didn't need to order the bucklebiters but I showed her the video and she wanted them. Secretly...so did I. :p

If anyone else is interested: www.bucklebiters.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckPCnLkFMn0#action=share
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ckPCnLkFMn0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ADS

StillThankful

I just got LulaBlocs. But I haven't put them in yet. Lol. Interesting to see how they compare.

LOL. Please let me know how you like them. BBs won't be here for a couple of weeks I think. I hadn't heard of LBs. Off to google them ....:p

Ok... I found them and really like them! Is it weird that I want to get them too lol? I do have DD1 that could use them even though she really doesn't need them. They are a smidge less expensive than the buckle biters too. Thinking hard...

No will power! Ordered them from Amazon and applied $4.57 worth of points from my credit card.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_VZHNweS0Z8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

New grandma

I got the LuluBlocs for my oldest grandson to use in my car and DH's truck. Both have short, but floppy belt buckles. They really help in buckling and the brightness also makes it easier for him to be sure and grab the correct buckle.

They were not as easy to slide over my buckles as the video shows, and I'm not sure I'll be able to slide them off.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC