Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Best way to find BRU coupons?

Does anyone know of a good way to get a BRU coupon? I didn't have anything to trade and hadn't decided on a seat during the trade-in event anyway. But 15-20% off would get me to a great price on the seat I am looking for.

Do they still print coupons with your receipt to use later if you buy something?
    Big Boy G: 11/6/2012, 53lb/49", Evenflo Procomfort RightFit HBB, Evenflo Big Kid HBB
    Little Bro C - 12/4/2015, 32lb/38" Graco Nautilus 65 Safety Surround, Graco Atlas 65
    Extra Seats: Graco Nautilus 65, Cosco Apt 50, Evenflo Maestro, Harmony Defender, Graco Turbobooster NBB, Cosco Rise NBB

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: Best way to find BRU coupons?

I get mine in the mail; I had a baby registry there with both kiddos so I assume that's where they got my address.

I also have the R Us Credit card which gives you 10% off on Thursdays without a coupon.

They have printable coupons here that change all the time: http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.js...oryId=22729486

They also price match and they are rarely the lowest priced retailer so definitely check around for a better price!
    Allie, Mom to
    DS (1.6.2012) riding in a Frontier
    DD (2.2.2014) riding in a 4Ever & Boulevard

When I was buying my SIL shower gift I bought a 20% off coupon from ebay. I paid a couple bucks, if that.

I wonder, if you open a credit card on a Thursday, if the 15% off day for opening the credit card, would stack with the 10% off on Thursdays....when I opened a credit card and did the trade-In the same day, the 30% off trade-in (with credit card) stacked with the 15% off for opening the credit card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mama to G. (born March of 2013, riding FF in a Chicco MyFit, an IMMI Go, and a Britax Marathon)... and L. (born June of 2015, riding RF in a Graco Milestone, a Graco Extend-2-Fit 3-in-1 and a Graco SlimFit)

Hey, look at that, ask and you shall receive... Got a 20% off coupon and ad in the mail today! Which brings up another question: It says in store purchase only, but I want an Apt 50, which is only online. Think they will let me use it if I order through customer service at the store?
    Posted via Mobile Device

I would guess that they would. It might depend on the manager, though.

Mama to G. (born March of 2013, riding FF in a Chicco MyFit, an IMMI Go, and a Britax Marathon)... and L. (born June of 2015, riding RF in a Graco Milestone, a Graco Extend-2-Fit 3-in-1 and a Graco SlimFit)

Quote Originally Posted by Nedra View Post
    I would guess that they would. It might depend on the manager, though.

You mentioned in another post that they ordered a seat for you using the trade-in coupon. Out of curiosity, which Babies R Us did you go to that did it? I am guessing I would probably help my chances they would do it again if they have allowed it in the past.
    Big Boy G: 11/6/2012, 53lb/49", Evenflo Procomfort RightFit HBB, Evenflo Big Kid HBB
    Little Bro C - 12/4/2015, 32lb/38" Graco Nautilus 65 Safety Surround, Graco Atlas 65
    Extra Seats: Graco Nautilus 65, Cosco Apt 50, Evenflo Maestro, Harmony Defender, Graco Turbobooster NBB, Cosco Rise NBB

Quote Originally Posted by rin2809 View Post
    You mentioned in another post that they ordered a seat for you using the trade-in coupon. Out of curiosity, which Babies R Us did you go to that did it? I am guessing I would probably help my chances they would do it again if they have allowed it in the past.

Woodbury.

Admin - CPS Technician joolsplus3's Avatar

Did you try it? We are being pushed more to do the online orders and it seems like it's easier to get them to let you use the coupons online (It's called getting an Appeasement Coupon for an SOS, in store lingo).

Also, the SnipSnap App often has a 15% coupon (which would make up for those of us random lottery losers who do NOT get our coupon stuck to the front of our monthly catalog! ugh, I hate those months and feel bad for those customers, it really does seem random, some of us get 20, some 15, some nothing at all)
    Julie
    CPST since 2003, pu"R"ple since 2008, three kids growing too fast since 1997, 1999 and 2006

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good

Yep, they ordered it for me from the registry desk without any issues at all. It'll be coming to my house next week!

12. Thank You from: