I got the Fllo - now questions.

cookie123

First off, I can't believe this is more cushy than the former model. What were the other updates again? Maybe this isn't really it? It has a 2/09/2016 DOM.

The pictures aren't clear enough for me - maybe bigger would be better. I got out a magnifying glass and it didn't help but I think I managed to get things right. I can't get the seat cushion clicked back in now that it's installed but I'll check if I can stow latch better. Any other suggestions?

I LOVE the install with the seatbelt - so easy! Sadly it's not as compact as the Peg was. I can't get my seat comfortable with it behind me like I could the Peg so I installed passenger. I didn't try center. I also haven't tried sitting in the passenger seat with it behind me. I'm tired. All that work of putting things together!

ADS

featherhead

I found it took a little practice to get the seat cushion back on, but now it's easy. It could also be the latch is in the way. I find the install super easy as well. I skip the lock offs and just lock the belt, but I don't have the new lock offs. It does take up more room than the Peg, but I love how much leg room there is for the kid! I would try centre. Then he should be able to climb in by himself, I would think.

cookie123

I found it took a little practice to get the seat cushion back on, but now it's easy. It could also be the latch is in the way. I find the install super easy as well. I skip the lock offs and just lock the belt, but I don't have the new lock offs. It does take up more room than the Peg, but I love how much leg room there is for the kid! I would try centre. Then he should be able to climb in by himself, I would think.

I got the seat cushion on. Yay! I rearranged the latch a bit and it seems to have done the trick. It seems squeaky when you press down on the seat though. The lock offs were great. And I am excited about the leg room for Griff. It's unlikely anyone will sit there anyway. Thanks for all your help.:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC