Trade in event question

cookie123

I got an email with a bunch of 15% off coupons today. Do you think that might combine with the trade in offer?

Did anyone get a Fllo with their trade in? I didn't see it excluded in the fine print after I saw it in store.

ADS

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
The coupons can't be combined. The only way to get an additional discount on top of the trade-in is to open a credit card.

The Fllo should be included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
It's 30% if you already have the card. You get 15% off for the entire day on the day you open the card. So it's like 45% off if you do both.

ETA: actually I think it's more like 40.5% off, because they take off the 30% and then the 15% is off of that reduced price.

EATA: for what it's worth, I have no regrets about opening it. I got a new dining booster and a Milestone with the credit card/trade-in deal. Then the next week I traded in the old dining booster at BBB and bought a Marathon -- they matched the 30% off with my temporary BRU credit card and the price on that particular color was better at BBB than BRU. So at just this trade-in event I have come out pretty well between the two stores. You get 10% off on Thursdays (year-round) too, I think. I am hoping they'll do a trade-in in September again because I am waiting on an Extend2Fit until the BRU exclusive all-in-one comes out.

cookie123

So if I opened the card today and bought the seat tomorrow I could get 30% off rather than the 25%? If I got the card the same day I could get the 25% off plus the one time 15% off? Is that right?

I think I'm going to trade in my Pro Ride. It has the recall. Griffin has outgrown it rear facing and I wouldn't feel right trying to sell it so I might as well get rid of it. Unless you'd like to use it. Ha ha.

rin2809

I think that it is the 30% off initially on the seat for using the BRU card, and then it is an extra 15% off of whatever that total is for your entire purchase if you open the card that day. So it will be a little less than 45% as Nedra said because the seat total will be smaller to take the 15% out of.

PS, We should all meet in person sometime since it looks like we all live in the Twin Cities and seem to all comment on the same posts :p

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
That would be fun!

Nedra are you taking the May class in Richfield?

No, the April one in Oakdale. Although if the May one had been posted when I originally signed up, I probably would have opted for that one. It starts May 11 and is all three days in a row -- my birthday is May 10, so it would have been awesome to teach Monday and Tuesday, celebrate my birthday that evening and then take 3 personal days in a row for the course!

MamaChirpy

I bought a stroller yesterday at the trade-in and they let me combine the Thursday coupon with the 30% off. So I got 40% off my new stroller. [emoji16]

MamaChirpy

What stroller did you get?

I researched all different types for a couple months. I wonder why there aren't more double stroller choices?

A Graco Ready to Grow. I have needed a new double for awhile (wore my Duoglider out!!!) and I finally decided I had to try the "Face Time" seat and the sit and stand bench. So, the Ready to Grow allowed me to try them both. I wish it had come in another color besides black... Graco kills me with their black and gray everything. Ugh. But they make great strollers so I will deal with it. [emoji6]

cookie123

Glad you got something you liked! Great deal! I hope I can score the same deal. I'm going to give it a try tomorrow or Sunday.

cookie123

Oh crap. I have to go today. I don't have time tomorrow. I've been waffling towards the Fllo all day. Lol! I'm also on a yarn deadline! I've been knitting like crazy to see how much I'll need for my project before the sale is over, also in a day or two! I better check!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC