Pics of Ryan on the Airplane

steph

We got back from our trip Tuesday night. Ryan did great on the plane ride up there but on the plane ride home he was a little fussy. On the way home we had a 1 hour delay in the airport (tiny, tiny airport so not much to do) and 1/2 hour delay on the plane and by then he was overly tired and cranky but he still wasn't that bad just not as good as on the way up there.

We flew Express jets (smaller planes, 2 seats on one side, 1 on the other) and on the way up there I had to install his BV upright rear facing because there wasn't that much space between the seats and it pushed the seat in front forward (and there was someone sitting there). On the way back I was able to put it in recline mode because the plane was only half full and we had the last 3 rows to ourselves.

We got a Cadillac SRX (we were upgraded) and the BV installed great in the center with a belt. The tether point was hard but I was able to tether it to the passenger seat but we couldn't move the seat back and forth.....if it was my car I would have probably been a little more forcefull with removing some of the plastic covers but I couldn't;).

Here are some pics of him in the seat - these were from the plane ride home but on the way up there he fell asleep listening to the XM radio on the plane (it was so cute, he had the little earpiece held up to his ear).
IMG_1897.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1898.jpg
[/IMG]

ADS

Lara

He is adorable Steph!! I can't believe how big he has gotten! And I love his shoes :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC