Question How to fit 6 car seats in 2015 Honda Odyssey

U

Unregistered

We have a 2015 Honda Odyssey that currently holds 5 car seats (3 convertible car seats, 1 5 point harness booster, and 1 booster with a removable back). 2 of the 5 car seats belong to my children, and I care for 3 other children during the school year. I am due with baby #3 in April and trying to figure out the best way to fit a new infant car seat in as well, while still being able to get to the back row to buckle everyone in. Do you have any thoughts or suggestions?
Posted via Mobile Device

ADS

bnsnyde

We have 6 carseats in that van. I have the 2011 model but it is, I think, exactly the same in almost all ways.

Any carseats fit across the middle if you have it on wide mode.
In the back we have two Harmony Dreamtime boosters (they are narrow!) and an incognito for my child over 60 lbs.

Baby, toddler and 6 YO are in the second row. (Infant is in the middle; I use my knee to lift and it's not bad).

I have a Clek backless booster latched into the passenger side second row for 6 YO, and the seat slides forward EVEN latched. So if you need to get in the third row to buckle, easy! (Though mine can do it all by themselves).

Also in the third row I had an Evenflo Sure Ride and that worked, too (since you need a third convertible). It is narrow.
And Harmony Youth booster might be your friends too for older kids in backless boosters. They work well and are narrow.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC