Recs for a outdoors stroller?

MamaChirpy

I would love a double stroller suitable for pushing on grass or rough pavement. A "beach stroller." Relatively compact is a plus.

$200 or less.

There are lots of sales right now but I don't know what to buy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADS

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I bought my Valco Baby Snap Duo stroller used for $200. I like it a lot, but I don't know that I would use it on the beach. For grass, though, it is fine.

I don't know that you'll find many all-terrain strollers for under $200, so I would probably watch Craigslist and consignment sales like a hawk and hope that something used comes up.

You might check out this comparative review: http://www.lucieslist.com/best-all-terrain-double-strollers/

MamaChirpy

There are more than a couple sales going on right now...

I don't mean on the sand, I mean on uneven terrain like one would find at the beach, Boardwalk, craft fair, etc.

Rough pavement, Boardwalk, grass, gravel and light sand. [emoji16]

Thanks for the Valco rec!

seb3244

I would recommend bob! They are amazing. Smooth for mom and kids. I got my double for $350 gently used by a set of grandparents for when their grandkids would visit. They owned the stroller for 1 yr and the grandkids visited 2 times in one year. I looks brand new!! They paid $675 for it they said. I think it was more like $625 but still I got a great deal. I have seen bob double strollers a few years older go for $200-$275 so keep your eyes out :)

MamaChirpy

I would recommend bob! They are amazing. Smooth for mom and kids. I got my double for $350 gently used by a set of grandparents for when their grandkids would visit. They owned the stroller for 1 yr and the grandkids visited 2 times in one year. I looks brand new!! They paid $675 for it they said. I think it was more like $625 but still I got a great deal. I have seen bob double strollers a few years older go for $200-$275 so keep your eyes out :)

That's the kind of deal I'm looking for! Good for you!!! [emoji16]

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC