Max tethers and anchors but Suburban style not pilot

ChelseyDavis

I'm looking for a new to me vehicle with Max tether and anchors. I run a licensed Child Care Facility and need to be able to run with 6 5 point harness car seats if possible.

I.also.need towing capabilities as we use our 16 ft flat deck ATV trailer and it need to.be able to tow it.

Please help.
I can't afford new but DO have the capabilities to install extra anchors on those vehicles that are approved for them

Thank you!
Posted via Mobile Device

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
The newer Suburbans with 2nd and 3rd row bench seats do have tether anchors in all six seating positions, I believe. I don't think previous models had six tether anchors, though. Generally anchors can't be retrofitted in vehicles that already have tether anchors.

Is the Pilot out because of towing capacity? How much capacity do you need?

I'm not sure if there are other large SUVs with tether anchors in all rear seat positions.

Will all six kids be forward-facing? If not, you could theoretically put rear-facing seats in the tetherless positions.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC