Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

2006 Ford e350??

Is the ford e350 2006 model safe and compatible with 3 rear facing and one high backed booster? 8year old in booster. 3, 2, and 6 month old rear facing, so eventually we will have 3 forward facing

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

I should add we have 2 Diono Radian RXT and a Chico next fit rear facing.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Re: 2006 Ford e350??

If you can go with a 2008, it's a much better vehicle. It has stability control, all shoulder belts, and higher seatbacks. It's good for car seats with tether anchors for just about every seat. It's not so great for teen / adults since it doesn't have headrests. I've added headrests to my 15p Chevy Express, and I assume the same process would work for a Ford.

http://www.car-seat.org/showpost.php...31&postcount=2

Why are you looking at 12-15p vans? Sorry if that sounds nosy just wondering if maybe a "typical" minivan might work for you since they are generally safer and just nicer all around for driving, parking, loading, etc.. You can see my two vans in my avatar. I'm choosing between the 15p and an old Astro van that burns oil and coolant. I still pick the Astro every time LOL.
    Last edited by Keeanh; 02-03-2016 at 01:01 AM.
    17yrs, 15yrs, 13yrs, 11yrs , 9yrs (58", 75lbs, Incognito), 7yrs (46", 50lbs, Dreamtime), 5yrs (41", 35lbs, RN), 3yrs (30lbs, RF Marathon), NB (Peg 4-35)
    '14 Mazda5, '06 Chevy Express, '08 Toyota Tundra