Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Extend2Fit $120 at Target

Target online has the Extend2Fit in Gray for $119.99 right now if anyone is looking for one!
    Big Boy G: 11/6/2012, 53lb/49", Evenflo Procomfort RightFit HBB, Evenflo Big Kid HBB
    Little Bro C - 12/4/2015, 32lb/38" Graco Nautilus 65 Safety Surround, Graco Atlas 65
    Extra Seats: Graco Nautilus 65, Cosco Apt 50, Evenflo Maestro, Harmony Defender, Graco Turbobooster NBB, Cosco Rise NBB

2. Thank You from:

3. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy
    Agh. I ordered that exact one from Kohls almost 2 weeks ago for $160! I wish I'd waited....

Re: Extend2Fit $120 at Target

Ugh. I ordered it, then remembered about the mesh fabric on the Campaign color so I went back and looked, and sure enough, the gray also has mesh so I turned right around and canceled my order. Too bad, because that is an awesome price. I wish the Mack color was $119.99!

I am hoping BRU will get some in stock before the trade in event is over so I can take advantage of that sale.

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

CPS Fanatic

Sold out already.

Carseat Crazy

I was able to order one just now. An hour ago it said it was sold out. Says I'll get it between the 10-15th
    My order is processing now.

CPS Fanatic

Anyone know if Graco will let us order color coordinated harness pads?

Quote Originally Posted by lgenne View Post
    Anyone know if Graco will let us order color coordinated harness pads?

What do you mean? Did you get one with pads that don't match?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mama to G. (born March of 2013, riding FF in a Chicco MyFit, an IMMI Go, and a Britax Marathon)... and L. (born June of 2015, riding RF in a Graco Milestone, a Graco Extend-2-Fit 3-in-1 and a Graco SlimFit)

CPS Fanatic

No, the color that's $119.99 doesn't come with harness pads.

11. Thank You from:

No, the color that's $119.99 doesn't come with harness pads.

Oh! Good catch! I didn't see that.

Mama to G. (born March of 2013, riding FF in a Chicco MyFit, an IMMI Go, and a Britax Marathon)... and L. (born June of 2015, riding RF in a Graco Milestone, a Graco Extend-2-Fit 3-in-1 and a Graco SlimFit)

Carseat Crazy
    That's weird. The Gotham that I ordered from kohls has harness pads.

14. Thank You from:

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by msg221 View Post
    Ugh. I ordered it, then remembered about the mesh fabric on the Campaign color so I went back and looked, and sure enough, the gray also has mesh so I turned right around and canceled my order. Too bad, because that is an awesome price. I wish the Mack color was $119.99!

I am hoping BRU will get some in stock before the trade in event is over so I can take advantage of that sale.
    This is the exact reason I didn't order one. That mesh/honeycomb fabric drives me crazy.
    Allie, Mom to
    DS (1.6.2012) riding in a Frontier
    DD (2.2.2014) riding in a 4Ever & Boulevard

CPS Fanatic

Agh! I finally decided to just order one, because maybe it really comes with harness pads, or maybe I can order them for cheap from Graco, or if nothing else I can return it to a place I go almost every weekend anyway.

And now it's unavailable again.

Agh! I finally decided to just order one, because maybe it really comes with harness pads, or maybe I can order them for cheap from Graco, or if nothing else I can return it to a place I go almost every weekend anyway.

FWIW, I think they all come with strap covers. Today I saw the Kenzie and Spire fashions, which didn't have strap covers in the Amazon photos, had strap covers in the photos on the Kohl's website.

http://m.kohls.com/product/prd-24816...e-car-seat.jsp

CPS Fanatic

Well, I think I want the Spire color anyway. Or maybe I want to wait and see what the all in one looks like, not that I'm likely to ever use it as a booster.

Carseat Crazy

Try again later maybe if you decide you want one. I looked later in the day the first day this was posted and thought I missed out. Yesterday, I checked once and it was unavailable, and an hour later it was available. Depending upon when I go on the site, it says it's available or unavailable.