KeyFit 30 for sale

MelodyoftheForest

I have a KeyFit 30 I am ready to sell. $100 plus shipping. Or you can pick it up if you are close enough.

Manufactured 10/13, expires 10/19. Color is Equinox and I have an extra cover set. Covers washed to manufacturer instructions, harness never washed. Never dropped or checked on a plane. Comes with multiple canopies and covers for all seasons. For more photos, see link below.

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/MelodyoftheForest/library/KeyFit

After getting permission from the Chicco CPST, I removed the batting from the middle section of the infant head pillow that goes with the Equinox set. See link below for photos of what I did.

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/MelodyoftheForest/library/KF Head pillow

Edit: shipping would be in the original box with the extras tucked into the extra space.

Last edited:
ADS

chelsi82

Strange question, but do you have an infant head support you'd be willing to sell separately? Mine got lost...

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

MelodyoftheForest

I would probably sell the one from the extra cover, since there is not a body support that goes with it. See the first link above for photos. It is the one with the orange cover I could sell you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC