Extend to fit for baby and toddler?

bnsnyde

Can you use this seat for a baby 9 months and a tall 2 year-old and just adjust it each time in a second? Or too hard?

Also does it fit on the 8th seat Odyssey 2011? Maybe the other thread shows that, so pardon if it's already there.

Advantages over Foonf? I kind of like the anti-rebound bar for heavier RF. And does it have a LOT more leg room? I thought Cleks were pretty decent with leg room. And I guess the Graco would last a lot longer for a tall child due to taller shell?

And if it's outboard, how much front to back room are we talking? My Fllo currently there with bar allows me at 5'8" to drive but there is no extra room. Dad at 6'4" not so well but usually I drive the van anyway 99% of the time.

ADS

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I think it is pretty easy to adjust. I would personally not enjoy it if I had to adjust a seat (any seat) every time. But if you used it for one child 80% of the time and just had to adjust it for the other 20% of the time, I think it should be easy enough.

As far as space, I don't know how it compares to a foonf, but here it is next to a Headwise for reference.
a1c7e69025d12939b794ba4773e02247.jpg
d719089c7061f35ddc5e2d63a7f6bf52.jpg

With the headrests fully extended and the panel on the E2F out, the Headwise takes up a little more room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lgenne

I think someone tried it in the +1, but I don't remember for sure. If they did, it worked.

The E2F has 17" of leg room with the panel out. You can install with the panel all the way in (if the kid is under 40 pounds; 12" of leg room) and make it super compact, or split the difference.

The Fllo has a seat depth of 12". Maybe the ARB creates more leg room, though?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC