E2F all-in-one at BRU??

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I sent BRU a message on Facebook asking when/if they would be getting the Extend2Fit. I got a message back saying that they would have the E2F "all in one" exclusively in stores in April, and that they are working on getting it online in the meantime.

I wrote back to clarify -- did they mean that they would be getting an All In One (RF--> booster) version of the E2F?

They wrote back:

"Hi [my name] -- sorry for the confusion. We will have an All-In-One version of the Extend2Fit exclusively in our stores in April. This seat will convert from convertible to booster mode. In the meantime, the standard Extend2Fit convertible will be available online soon. Hope this helps!"

WHAT?? Has anyone else heard about this?

Meanwhile, the manager and car seat dept head at my local BRU haven't even heard of the extend2fit yet and have no idea what I am talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADS

cookie123

I hope it still rear-faces to 50 lbs...

Right? My car seat situation has just changed. It looks like I'll probably need two seats once DD2 goes back to work. I'll be having baby one day a week and Griffin as needed. DD1 took a full time day job and is getting separated. I guess the Peg can be one of them so never mind. Still the same situation. Duh.

cookie123

Just called Graco and the customer service rep confirmed that an all-in-one version would be coming to BRU in April and that it would RF to 50 lbs. :-D

That's great news! I hope I can wait to see it before I need a seat!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Oooh, cool, can't wait. Too bad it seems like they won't even have the regular one in time for this month's trade in (I've seen neither hide nor hair of it in my store, I promise I'll post the minute I see one).

bnsnyde

I just bought the regular one, but I think we're good.
I don't like a seat to do too many things, lol. I only bought it to RF anyway. Don't even plan to FF with it. Certainly not booster. I like a dedicated booster.
I try to get one that does the best at what it's intended to do. And well, I guess ANY seat that RF to 50 lbs. with a high shell will be awesome b/c it means longer RF for us.

I must say it's so light! Amazing. I cannot help but notice how sturdy our Fllo is RF, and with the bar looks super safe. I wonder how a 50 lb. kid crash test would compare in Fllo with bar vs. the Graco one?
That plastic foot rest doesn't get in the way of anything in testing or affect rebound since the seat is so far from the seatback? I kind of thought the install wasn't what I was used to (not saying it was bad), but instead of snugging the seat easily, I felt like I was snugging up the plastic foot rest. It just felt not as secure somehow since the carseat sat kind of back on the seat. But maybe none of that matters.

kaydebugsmommy

Eeeep! A picture of the E2F all-in-one showed up in one of the Facebook car seat groups. BabiesRUs stories are going to have 2 fashions (Kenzi and a gender neutral one) and it is supposed to retail for $249. It looks kinda like a 4Ever thrown onto an E2F base. Same recline mechanism, only big differences that I could tell from the picture are the sides slant downward towards the back of the seat and it has red belt guides for the lap belt. I'm excited to get into a store and see if I can get my hands on one!

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Eeeep! A picture of the E2F all-in-one showed up in one of the Facebook car seat groups. BabiesRUs stories are going to have 2 fashions (Kenzi and a gender neutral one) and it is supposed to retail for $249. It looks kinda like a 4Ever thrown onto an E2F base. Same recline mechanism, only big differences that I could tell from the picture are the sides slant downward towards the back of the seat and it has red belt guides for the lap belt. I'm excited to get into a store and see if I can get my hands on one!

Awesome! Which Facebook group?

AllieK

Ahh... I want, I want!! My local stores don't even have the convertible Extend2fit though so I'm not hopeful it's coming anytime soon.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Ahh... I want, I want!! My local stores don't even have the convertible Extend2fit though so I'm not hopeful it's coming anytime soon.
Posted via Mobile Device

When I had contacted BRU via Facebook, it had sounded like they weren't planning on having the convertible version of the E2F in stores -- online only. It sounded like they were planning to put all their energy into marketing their exclusive all-in-one E2F. So I doubt that the fact that you don't have the convertible in your stores yet is an indicator of when/whether you will get the all-in-one version. The convertible isn't at my store either -- I don't think it's at any of them.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I'm sure we will be getting the 4Ever version and the convertible both in store (currently the webpage says the convertible only online, that would likely be the only information most employees have to go on, even the ones who you'd think would have a deeper scoop...). The product reset is about ready to happen, my storage room is full of new stuff, and while I haven't seen either of them yet, there are 44 convertible spots on the floor that will have to be filled, and a LOT of empty spots available right now. (To my dismay, all the same old Evenflos but with the 'rollover tested' labeling :rolleyes:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC