Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Dodge 2017 will have 8 passenger minivans!

Quote Originally Posted by MelodyoftheForest View Post
    Wasn't that an Evenflo Symohony in the review pics?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I meant about confusing people by recycling names. Graco calls everything Snugride, and at one point revived the long-extinct Century name.
    17yrs, 15yrs, 13yrs, 11yrs , 9yrs (58", 75lbs, Incognito), 7yrs (46", 50lbs, Dreamtime), 5yrs (41", 35lbs, RN), 3yrs (30lbs, RF Marathon), NB (Peg 4-35)
    '14 Mazda5, '06 Chevy Express, '08 Toyota Tundra

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Keeanh View Post
    I meant about confusing people by recycling names. Graco calls everything Snugride, and at one point revived the long-extinct Century name.

Gotcha! Yes, it is all very confusing to reuse names. The snugrides are so different from one another, and doesn't Chrysler think people still drive older cars? Weren't they naming a van the Journey, which was a small SUV? Geesh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    -Reta
    Former CPST
    Mom of V, born 6/2014, in a RF NextFit and
    G dog, rescued 6/2016, in a belted SturdiBag

Are there any new updates on the new Pacifica, especially regarding 3rd row seatbelt fit? My husband went to a dealer to get some numbers on getting an Odyssey, but it's not going to work right now. Hoping for some more promising details from the Pacifica...

I was supposed to have a Pacifica in July, but Chrysler dropped the ball on it. I will have one in a few weeks, so it will probably be October before I have a review ready:-(

Quote Originally Posted by SafeDad View Post
    I was supposed to have a Pacifica in July, but Chrysler dropped the ball on it. I will have one in a few weeks, so it will probably be October before I have a review ready:-(
    Any updates with car seats and the 2017 Pacifica from anybody? We might be buying one later today and am trying to put last minute doubts to rest!