Babies R Us Trade In!

AllieK

Just got an email about the upcoming trade-in. It starts February 1 but R Us members will get early access from January 29-31. 25% off with trade-in and 30% off for R Us cardholders.

ADS

brightredmtn

Shoot if only I needed something that BRU sells in stores. I currently have two crashed seats. I do need a running stroller but none of the ones I want are sold in stores :(.

AllieK

I wonder if you can't use the coupon they give you for the trade online? They have a live chat feature, you might try asking them.

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
The terms and conditions say in store only.

Ask anyway. Usually they have some "online only" coupons that you can use for items that they don't sell in store. As long as you order it in store, you can use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brightredmtn

Ask anyway. Usually they have some "online only" coupons that you can use for items that they don't sell in store. As long as you order it in store, you can use it.

Oh boo read this too late. I just got back from donating them to a CPSTI to use for demo purposes. Thanks anyway!

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
A few years ago, I took 2 things in for 2 coupons.,the manager let me use both coupons and ordered my Radian online for me!

Wait, do you mean he let you stack the coupons for one Radian? Or did you buy two separate things?

mamabearof3

When is the next one? I will need another seat this Sept, but don't know if I'll want a convertible or FFing only or if it needs to be friendly for flying... AH!

I just bought a Scenera Next last night to tide me over until I decide since my seats are expiring & we are flying next month.

Also, they take boosters right?

Thanks,
Mamabear of 4 with a bunch of expired seats

shellebelle

Senior Community Member
What's the rule on expired seats for this trade in? My friend's KF expires at the end of the month and she needs to get a seat to replace it.

MamaChirpy

What's the rule on expired seats for this trade in? My friend's KF expires at the end of the month and she needs to get a seat to replace it.

They will take anything. I was told I could "find one in a dumpster" and bring it in if I wanted. [emoji4]

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC