Who had information about a new Graco seat

ADS

skaterbabs

I don't think so. They were saying last year that the SS2 might go to a higher limit, but the engineers at Lifesavers told me that they couldn't get it to pass testing and would probably not be happening any time soon if at all.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I recall seeing a post about it in the last 3'ish weeks? I don't remember who it was from though, and seems to me they hadn't been given much info about it?

Sorry I'm not of much help... I'm fairly certain it's a new seat though, and not a redesign of the SS2 - although who knows, maybe it'll replace it?

jen_nah

CPST Instructor
It's called the Sprout and the debuted it at Leadership just few weeks ago. My SK coordinator didn't take pictures of it which I am was sad to hear.

Here is the info she gave me on it.

Sprout- ff'ing only combo
20-65lbs in the harness
converts to a high back & low back booster up to 100lbs
will have color coded belt pathes (simular to the old FP seats)
will retail for $149.99

Should hit shelves the 1st part of next year.

mom2riley

I wish it was a convertible. But at least Graco is getting in on the HWH. Hopefully it will encourage more parents to keep their kiddos harnessed past 40lbs.

skaterbabs

Interesting....... well, I guess it's start, but I'd like to see them replace the CS with a better seat before anything else. :twocents:

ThreeBeans

It's called the Sprout and the debuted it at Leadership just few weeks ago. My SK coordinator didn't take pictures of it which I am was sad to hear.

Here is the info she gave me on it.

Sprout- ff'ing only combo
20-65lbs in the harness
converts to a high back & low back booster up to 100lbs
will have color coded belt pathes (simular to the old FP seats)
will retail for $149.99

Should hit shelves the 1st part of next year.

Thank you!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC