Which stollers work with the Keyfit?

sunflower

It's kind of heavy to be carrying! Which strollers work well with it? I'm looking at buying used, so would like to know all my options. There are no snap n go's around!

Thanks so much!

ADS

MelodyoftheForest

There are usually tons of chicco's travel system strollers used around here. They are bulky, though. I found a safety 1st UniLite stroller that was perfect for us. Umbrella type with somewhat universal car seat attachment that fit our KF well. Not sure if they still make them though. Was about $100 at BRU.

Edit: I am not finding them except from third party sellers on Amazon. Bummer. Really nice stroller for us!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kegracin

Check your target they have some chiccos on clearance I can't remember which one though the lightway plus takes the infant seat I believe. Other wise you can do an adapter if you want a higher quality stroller.

rin2809

The Chicco Keyfit Caddy is a snap and go that is made to go with the seat (http://www.chiccoshop.com/gear/strollers/frame/keyfit-or-keyfit30-caddy-stroller/06079062950070.html). It is about $100 regular price. You may be able to find it on Craigslist.

I know it is a big no-no, but we use the Graco snugrider from our old seat for our Keyfit. The seat jams in and is a snug fit, but it does not clip, so would not recommend it to someone else.

If I had it to do over again, I would probably get the Liteway Plus stroller. It is made to have the Keyfit clip in, but is also an umbrella stroller that I think is more versatile than the full size Cortina stroller.

sunflower

Thank you for the suggestions. I'm in Canada, so no Target, and $100 is $140 for us! I only found one Chicco system for over $200. Will look for the others.

Thanks

katymyers

I think that's one that's part of a travel system but I'm not totally sure. I'm almost positive it would work due to the tray though and that price is good so I'd get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cookie123

Are you able to email the seller and ask the model? It kind of looks like the Cortina. My dd used the Liteway plus and she liked it a lot. But she sold it or gave it to a friend as a system when she was done with it. Then she got some crappy stroller I told her not to get, hated it and ended up getting a Liteway. Lol!

sunflower

I ended up purchasing the Caddy. It's lighter, a big basket, and is easier in the long run.

I do babywear, but in our freezing days - it's easier to take out the infant seat, rather than open him up and put him in the sling.

Thanks

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I ended up purchasing the Caddy. It's lighter, a big basket, and is easier in the long run.

I do babywear, but in our freezing days - it's easier to take out the infant seat, rather than open him up and put him in the sling.

Thanks

Honestly, good choice. The LiteWay Plus is kind of a pain to maneuver with weight in it, the Caddy steers like a dream in comparison, and the basket will be way nicer for all the stuff and junk you have with more than one kid.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC