Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Question Clek olli sales?

Do clek ollis ever go on sale? I find it a little hard to swallow $99 for a LBB. And I have never bought an inexpensive car seat!

I need a latchable LBB for +1 seat in a 2013 Odyssey that allows 3rd row access.

Thanks,
    Mamabear to 4 now

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Clek olli sales?

Do you specifically need the Olli and not the Ozzi? The Ozzi latches too, but it is a flexible latch instead of rigid latch. I don't know if that would affect it's ability to allow access to the third row.

The Ozzi is at Babies at Us and if you have something to trade in, they should be doing their trade-in event at the end of January. So you'd get 25% off and the Ozzi is $60 as opposed to $99, so it would only be $45....

But I don't know for sure whether Clek participates in the trade-in. That would be a good question for Jools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mama to G. (born March of 2013, riding FF in a Chicco MyFit, an IMMI Go, and a Britax Marathon)... and L. (born June of 2015, riding RF in a Graco Milestone, a Graco Extend-2-Fit 3-in-1 and a Graco SlimFit)

CPS Technician
    I got a Paul Frank Oobr for $250 on Amazon recently. I've noticed their prices fluctuate so keep it in your cart and check back every day to see if it's changed.
    DS - 11 Riding in an Incognito
    DD - Two Riding in a Graco Extend2Fit and Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Convertible

CPS Fanatic

I have seen it on Amazon for $79.99 every so often.

I had a hard time paying so much for an Olli but honestly it is WORTH IT! Such a great booster and SO easy to use! My 8.5 y.o. son loves his and still fits fine (he wears 8-10/Youth M on top and size 8 pants). It is SO EASY to pop in and out of the car for flexible seating (if grandma is with us we pop out the Olli and put my son in a Topside in the middle). It is also narrow and plays nicely when I do a 3 across. It fits a variety of sizes of kid - I have had probably 10 kids (ages 4-9) in it over the last year or so and only one had anything less than an excellent belt fit (shorter 4 y.o.) and it was still passable.
    Last edited by gigi; 12-31-2015 at 02:35 PM.

CPS Fanatic

I would bet that the Ozzi would allow even better 3rd row access. With the flexible latch, the booster can move out of the way a little.

I got my olli on Amazon on sale awhile ago. They seem to go on sale ever so often.

Jacqui - mom to: DS; 4.5yrs (50lbs, 46", Diono Radian RXT), DD; 12yrs (5'2, 5-stepping)

Senior Community Member

They do go on sale, just not often.
    We use ours on the passenger side, second row of our Pilot. Love that you can leave it there and the seats still tilts and slides forward.
    Former CPST and Mom to
    C-13 years old, B-11 years old
    A-8 years old riding in a Harmony Youth Booster or Graco TurboBooster