Grow and Go Air

ADS

cookie123

Have you decided on any seats yet Nedra? I haven't decided what to do for Griffin. I'm now kind of thinking there should be a rebound bar for rf. This pushes me towards the Fllo instead of the 4Ever/Milestone. Do we know if the new Graco and the Grow and Grow offer more height than the 4Ever? What about the Fllo? I need rfing height and weight if I'm going to make it worthwhile to get a convertible seat.

Or he's going on 3 and rarely rides in my car so maybe I should just ff.

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Have you decided on any seats yet Nedra? I haven't decided what to do for Griffin. I'm now kind of thinking there should be a rebound bar for rf. This pushes me towards the Fllo instead of the 4Ever/Milestone. Do we know if the new Graco and the Grow and Grow offer more height than the 4Ever? What about the Fllo? I need rfing height and weight if I'm going to make it worthwhile to get a convertible seat.

Or he's going on 3 and rarely rides in my car so maybe I should just ff.

I am leaning towards an Extend2Fit, a Milestone and (already bought from lgenne) a Coccoro. I think that combination will fit the blend of features I am looking for. After G turns 4, I think she will be moving to either a Securekid or an IMMI Go in the grandparent car, so the Coccoro will only need to get us about a year of use for L and then I will pass it onto my sister and shuffle up the rest of our seats.

I am hoping the E2F fits in the Forester. It would be awesome to RF until 5 in one of our vehicles to make sleeping easier and road trips more convenient (no tether straps impeding our view). If it doesn't, then maybe we'd go with the Milestone and the Grow and Go Air. I like the Air Protect technology and it would get us another booster for future use.

The Extend2Fit, Milestone, and 4Ever all have the same height, I think. The Grow and Go is shorter and only has 17" top slots as opposed to 18" top slots (also, a 40" standing height RF limit).

I hear you on the rebound bar. You'd think with my obsession with anti-rebound on my other seats (Aton2, Britax convertibles, Coccoro) that I would be going for the Fllo or Foonf when it comes to a bigger/heavier kid. But I just can't get excited about the Clek seats. Too huge and heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cookie123

I am leaning towards an Extend2Fit, a Milestone and (already bought from lgenne) a Coccoro. I think that combination will fit the blend of features I am looking for. After G turns 4, I think she will be moving to either a Securekid or an IMMI Go in the grandparent car, so the Coccoro will only need to get us about a year of use for L and then I will pass it onto my sister and shuffle up the rest of our seats.

I am hoping the E2F fits in the Forester. It would be awesome to RF until 5 in one of our vehicles to make sleeping easier and road trips more convenient (no tether straps impeding our view). If it doesn't, then maybe we'd go with the Milestone and the Grow and Go Air. I like the Air Protect technology and it would get us another booster for future use.

The Extend2Fit, Milestone, and 4Ever all have the same height, I think. The Grow and Go is shorter and only has 17" top slots as opposed to 18" top slots (also, a 40" standing height RF limit).

I hear you on the rebound bar. You'd think with my obsession with anti-rebound on my other seats (Aton2, Britax convertibles, Coccoro) that I would be going for the Fllo or Foonf when it comes to a bigger/heavier kid. But I just can't get excited about the Clek seats. Too huge and heavy.

Maybe Britax will change their mind about the crotch strap soon. Or maybe our seats will get the Canadian bolsters. I'd actually like to see some of their seats compared to ours without the bolsters.

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
It's on the shelf at my nearest Target, but not on display. Why does Target have to have TWO Nextfits and TWO Eddie Bauer XRS seats on display and nothing of other seats?

043c6dfa61333b0176679e8ebf484103.jpg

aporthole

The Grow and Go has a 40" RF height limit. I love the look and idea of it. I haven't played with one first hand but I've heard the harness is somewhat difficult to tighten which is one thing I can't stand on seats.

cookie123

It looks really low which I used to like but ever since I got my Prius I like the higher seats so kiddo can see out.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC