Baby Trend has the PROtect convertible on their website

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Looks a little different from what they debuted at the Expo. I am also confused because I thought the "Premiere" one was supposed to be the one with lock-offs. Maybe the names changed -- this one looks like it must be the mid-level one. They only have the one seat so far and it looks a little different than any of the seats from the pics at the Expo.

http://www.babytrend.com/car_seats/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADS

katymyers

They upped the rear facing weight limit!!! That's awesome! I really want to check one out in person.

Suzibeck

Looks nice. I'd like to get my hands on one. Maybe they made a seat that is not a pita to install? I like removable upper seat back for smaller babies, I liked that feature back when I had a TrueFit.

katymyers

It has those same latch connectors that are on the infant seat. I've never used one. How are they?

They work basically the same as other push on latch connectors but they are longer so in some vehicles I've found that it is impossible to tighten them all the way. I don't know if that will be an issue with the convertible though, we'll have to wait and see.

cookie123

I didn't realize how many infant seats they have. I didn't know the EZ flex loc had an anti rebound bar. I think I forgot the Inertia did. That's the one with rigid latch, right?

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Anyone know what they mean by a "Euro style" buckle?

What about a "push and click" crotch position?

Dillipop

Anyone know what they mean by a "Euro style" buckle?

What about a "push and click" crotch position?

If the crotch buckle is like the true fit, you pushed in a plate that the crotch strap is attached to and slid the buckle to the other position. Makes it super easy to adjust the position.

careynj

Euro Style could mean puzzle buckle.
I didn't actually check when I saw in Vegas, should have.

May not need a rebound bar. Bolsters are more common, maybe they would go that way.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC